Dr. K. H. Sperry received the majority of his undergraduate college education at The University of Houston. He then proceeded to receive his doctorate from The Texas Chiropractic College in 1982. Dr. Sperry is the only Chiropractor in Brazoria County trained in Chiropractic Biophysics. This technique involves postural retraining and correction of the spine.
• Member of The Texas Chiropractic Association
• Trained in Biophysics Chiropractic Techniques
• Certifications from Parker Chiropractic Seminars
• Senior Chiropractic Practitioner in Brazoria County
• Past Adjunct Professor at The Texas Chiropractic College
• Past Medical Director of the Texas Gulf Surfing Association, T.G.S.A.